Pagina's

zondag 19 april 2009

Mariska's challenge

At Pink Cat Studio DT member Mariska has made a very fun cardmaking challenge. You have to make two choices:
make a birthday card or a card to celebrate a new baby and secondly choose between layering your card or use stitches.
I don't have that many pink cat stamps just yet, but recently I ordered one of the new baby sheets. I think this little one on the back of this giraf is really too cute. So (you can guess already) I made a babycard and I've layered my stamp. The second picture shows a detail so the layering is better visible.

the sketch I've used is one of my own, papers are from little yellow bicycle as a the butterflies. Ribbon is from my stash as are the swirls.

Hugs, Wilma

2 opmerkingen:

Mariska zei

Zo lief Wilma!! Het 3D effect vind ik erg leuk gedaan en die swirl van pareltjes is erg mooi. Dank je wel voor je deelname aan mijn challenge!

xxx
Mariska

Peggy zei

Your card is beautiful!! the layering is fantastic!