Pagina's

dinsdag 12 mei 2009

one card, three challenges

Okay, here I go again! I managed three challenges in one card!


First one beginning with the sketch from sketch saturday

Secondly, colour create has a great colourcombo this week, blue and green:





And last but by no means least, the copic colour challenge consists of these three colours:







So a whole list of challenges eh? This is my card, made with papers from BoBunny, stamp is one of Elzybells cute dogs, flowers and ribbon from my stash.


It has become quite a big post, hope you like my card!
Hugs, Wilma

2 opmerkingen:

Adele zei

Cute image, lovely colouring and scrummy ribbon.

Thank you for playing along with the Copic Colour Challenge.

love Dingle.xx

Tara zei

Thanks for joining in with this week's Colour Create challenge! Your card is just gorgeous and I love the cute image you've used! xx