Pagina's

dinsdag 18 augustus 2009

Finally! Dutch Dare and Penny Black

Ow my gosh, it took me so long to get the time to finish my Dutch Dare card ready.


I work for two different bosses and from my work at the hospital I have my holiday at the moment, but the other one, (I do typing work from my home), I only have next week off, because they are so crazy busy at the moment (and so am I consequently).


But it's finally ready, this card, and I saw that it meets the challenge at Penny Black as well.


So I hope you all like this card, it took me quite some time to get it finished.


Hugs, Wilma

3 opmerkingen:

Kath Stewart zei

fabulous card wilma....love that adorable image and great use of the colour combo....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxxx

Pauline C zei

Wow Wilma this is stunning - really fabulous papers and such a cute image - love it" Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
Pauline x

Simone zei

I love the blue-brown colour combination! That´s a great card!
Simone