Pagina's

woensdag 14 oktober 2009

The Sugar Bowl: #21 Tiets sketch

It has been a while since I joined in at the Sugar Bowl. This fortnight they have a great sketch bij Tiets, and as I always love her sketches AND had the time, I decided to join.

This is my card:

The "please include" is Christmas or Winter.

As I don't have that many Sugar Nellie stamps, I figured this lovely animal could do for a christmas present delivery boy.

Recipe:

DP: My Minds Eye: Be Merry (luv this line)

Flowers and pearls from one of the latest cardkits I got.

Stamp: of course a sugar Nellie, Pringle is this one called, text is from: euh, could be Elzybells or Whipper Snapper, not sure.

Hugs, Wilma

1 opmerking:

Larissa zei

Heel lief kaartje Wilma, zo zie je maar dat je niet altijd een echte kerststempel nodig hebt om een kerstkaartje te maken!

Liefs,
Larissa