Pagina's

donderdag 6 november 2008

First DT-challenge dutch dare


Hello you all, the first challenge as a DT-member for http://dutchdare-cardchallenges.blogspot.com/ is to make anything but a card.


I've made a start with making my daughter's birthday treats for her school. I've made a pillow box, decorated that with a ribbon and on top of that a monkey from CC-designs on a circle cut with my round scalloped nestabilities.


I would love to read your comments, thank you for passing by!


Hugs, Wilma

5 opmerkingen:

Karin zei

Hi Wilma,

geweldig traktatie doosje.
Had stiekem zelf ook zo'n doosje voor deze challenge gemaakt, maar vond 3 doosjes wel veel van hetzelfde.
Gelukkig had ik nog iets anders staan.

Ik hoop dat je een gezellige tijd hebt!!!
Fijne avond,
xoxo Karin

Sandra zei

Hi Wilma

leuk geworden zeg!!!
gelijk wat anders he, voor je eerste challenge :-)

~Sandra~

Cathy zei

Wilma this is fab - I love that monkey and great sweeties to put in those boxes!
Hugs
Cathy xx

Crafting Queen zei

This is a lovely project and very cute stamps. Thanks for the comment on my blog.

Karin zei

Hoi Wilma,

neem even een kijkje op mijn blog: je bent getagged!!!

xoxo karin