Pagina's

zondag 29 maart 2009

Combination of two challenges

Good Day you all!

There's a little sunshine out here, and it looks it's going to be better coming week!
For now I have a card to show that fits two challenges:
First at Stamp with Stampavie who have a great sketch from Flati to follow this week:


And Secondly my creation fits the Copic Colour Challenge they have given us these 3 colours to make something with:




And this is my card:



I had to change the E31 colour to E21 because I don't have the other one yet.

The little dragon is coloured with YG 41 and YG67. On its wings i've used my clear spica glitterpen.

I enjoyed making this card, love the light spring-like colours.

Hugs, Wilma


8 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

cute card !!! love the colours and the sweet image !!! thanks for joining our challenge.
hugs tina46
sws-team

Juliet zei

Really lovely - beautiful soft colours and fab colouring too!
Thank you for joining the Copics Colour Challenge.
Julietxx

Unknown zei

Wilma.. it's a nice card...

LG MOni

Deb M. zei

Super-cute card!! Love the colors & the image. Beautiful coloring.

TFS...

flatis stempelwelt zei

cute card!!! I love the colours and the sweet image ! thanks for playing with my Sketch...
Hugs, Sonja xx

Mona zei

your card is so cute, I love these stamps.
Thanks für take part.

Mona

Nancy zei

ui, die ist superschön wilma!!

lg
nancy

Karen Mortensen zei

Aww cute card and cute image. Lovely soft colours, perfect for the little dragon. Super! xx