Pagina's

donderdag 12 maart 2009

Dutch Dare: Sorry I frogot

O my gosh, I'm so late with my card for Dutch Dare, sorry for that! This weeks thema at Dutch Dare is sorry I forgot. Well I didn't forget but have been postponing it because I had to think about this for a while and as I'm not feeling very well, (have been coughing for five weeks now, have had two antibiotics sets from my fysician still no better so he decided I had to go and have some x-rays taken from my lungs and sinuses, still waiting for those results), I just couldn't set my mind to it. Finally I decided today on this card, with a cute frog and bending the text a little bit to make it more froggy. Hope you like it.

Hugs, Wilma

1 opmerking:

Maria Matter zei

Wilma, I love this! Your froggy is so adorable, lovely coloring and papers!
blessings, Maria